Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy November!

I can't believe it's over a month that I posted the last time! I got busy with the charity stitching (which turned out to be more time-consumming than I thought) and I managed to get two pictures done.

This one is for a children hospital:
Precious moments - Load of Love
Precious moments - Loads of Love

and this one is for the Pink charity (against breast cancer)
Precious moments - Lollipop
Precious moments - Lollipop (OK, it's not called lollipop, but I can't find the name!).

I finished those two late October and went back to stitching on the Enchanter, where I finally completed all the stitching and now I am left with the oh-so-funny backstitching. And since I have been so good with finishes this year, I allowed myself a new start - on the Angel of Grace by Lavender & Lace. Not much to show right now, as all there is is a white blob of her skirt. I mean, what else can you expect after 2.5 hours of work, right?

I went ahead and had my three August/September happy dances framed, but I don't have the pics of the framing yet, but will post them soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both of them are so cute :) :) :) Sorry, I'm so late, but I'd like to wish a happy New Year!!!