Sunday, September 09, 2007

A happy dance!

Well actually this happy dance is from end of August, but I never got around to put it up here.

I finished Madonna of the Garden! Go me!

This is her:
Mirabilia - Madonna of the Garden
Madonna of the Garden by Mirabilia

I really like the way she turned out, and the beading was well worth the effect. I still need to wash her and take her for framing - I am thinking a massive golden frame, no matting, to give her the look of old rennaisance paintings - then she will be a great addition to the style of my 12th century church building (did I ever mention that I did this piece as offering to church? Two years ago, when I was getting ready for my legal finals, and scared to death that I wouldn't pass them, I went to church, prayed hard and promised to finish the piece and give it to church if I made it through the finals. It took me some time, but now it is done! In the medieval ages, people would offer to build a church building, I am not that rich, but I put a lot of work in that to please the Lord, so I think that counts as well). Probably will take her to framer's next week, along with Angel of the Sea, which is now also finished (but no picture yet).

I am now working on the Seasonal Maidens, and they are mostly done as well, so wait for some more pictures!

No comments: